CLASSIC CAR STORAGE AT SIX SITES CONVENIENT FOR NEWBURY AND BATH / CHIPPENHAM AS WELL AS SWINDON
Our first Newbury facility opened November 2015 with room for 30 vehicles and our new Newbury facility is now open with room for an additional 30 cars
Our facilities between Bath and Chippenham have facilities for 60 vehicles and are currently full although we do maintain a waiting list.
We operate from a total of six units.
Limited places remain for winter 2018/19 storage at Newbury only.
Our service comprises
- Secure dehumidified storage
- All cars are washed and chamois leathered on initial storage
- In order to prevent flat spots tyres are inflated to fifty percent above normal
- Batteries are generally disconnected unless requested otherwise or if a conditioner is fitted
- A full photographic record of condition of car is made on delivery
- We generally require forty eight hours prior notice for removal of vehicles, weekdays only, by appointment although exceptions will be made if possible
- Failure to show for an appointment for collection or delivery of a vehicle may incur a fee and we will not allow collection by customers who simply arrive at our premises without prior arrangement
- No owner maintenance is allowed
- Minimum storage charge 3 months
- If using our Newbury storage facility you can deliver your car directly to the facility or a pre-arranged location nearby. We will also collect you from, or take you to, Newbury BR station
- If using our Chippenham storage facility you can deliver directly to, or collect from, the facility. If more convenient you can deliver to, or collect from, our Collection Location (as defined in our Terms and Conditions) which is adjacent to Junction 17 M4 is included as is transport to or from Chippenham BR station. We will deliver to or collect from other locations near Chippenham by prior arrangement at our discretion
- Collection and delivery can be arranged from other locations, please see Transportation and ask for quote
- Prices subject to change by periodic review
- If you are seeking to sell your car from storage we can arrange a local secure viewing location away from the storage facility and can advertise and show your car as required however please contact us to discuss
|Car Storage Tarriff||Per month|
|Clean and Feed Leather||£50.004|
|Storage on axle stands||£ask|
|MOT including preMOT assessment||£75.00|
|Major or minor works & servicing||£ask|
All charges are subject to VAT at the current rate which will be added when invoiced.
Although Classic Car Safe has an insurance policy which covers all cars in storage or in transit, whether trailered or driven, whilst under our control owners must insure their vehicles for fire and theft. Economical insurance can generally be arranged through Hagerty. We are not insurance brokers and you will need to contact them yourselves to arrange insurance.
Minimum storage period 3 months. Charges, including VAT, will be invoiced quarterly in arrears although one off charges incurred on the clients instructions may be invoiced as they arise at our discretion. Please note the surcharges for vehicles (i) over 15ft long, (ii) 5ft high or (iii) valued by their owners in excess of £80,000.
We recognise clients often need the certainty of a space before making the necessary logistic transport commitments to get their car or cars into storage. Equally we do not want blocked and unproductive places reserved for cars which may not, for whatever reason, arrive or arrive when scheduled. We will thus not reserve a space with more than one months lead time before the proposed arrival into storage without getting a non-refundable deposit of one months rental and agreement that the rental will run from an agreed future date regardless of when the car arrives. The three month minimum will still apply but only if the car actually arrives in storage and will run from the earlier of the date the reservation becomes active or from the date of arrival. If the car does not arrive within the deposit window of one month from the agreed date the reservation will be cancelled but can be rolled over at our discretion against a payment of a further one month’s deposit.
1. Cars up to 15ft long or more than 5ft high, 25% surcharge to storage prices above that length. Cars valued in excess of £80,000 will face a surcharge of £2 per £10,000 value per month.
2. Airchamber to be supplied by CCS at normal retail price
3. Airchamber can be rented at £30 per month
4. £75 over 15ft long or 5ft high